- Chief Electrical Inspector, City of Detroit 1996-2013 (retired)
- 2010-2012, President, Michigan Chapter International Association of Electrical Inspectors
- 2007-2009 President, Reciprocal Electrical Council Inc.
- Principal Member, National Electrical Code Panel #12 National Fire Protection Association
- Instructor, Henry Ford Community College (1995-2015)
- Principal, Clark & Associates Training (1998-Present)
- Master Electrician
- Licensed Electrical Contractor
- State of Michigan Approved ACT 54, Code Update and Exam Prep Instructor
Journey / Master Prep Course
This is a 30 contact hour course designed to prepare students for the Journey /Master Exam. All significant areas of the Code will be covered, as well as Ohm’s Law and general electrical knowledge.
The next class will begin June 20, 2018 at Club Venetian
(This course is approved for those requiring reexamination by both the State of Michigan and the City of Detroit)
Changes in the 2017 Michigan Electrical Code
This class is a 15 contact hour class designed to provide analysis of the most significant changes in the Electrical Code for the 2017 Code cycle.
Note: This class will be offered Spring 2018, as soon as the State of Michigan adopts the 2017 Electrical Code
This class is a sixteen contact hour class designed to provide the latest information on OSHA requirements for electrical safety in the workplace.
This class is based on NFPA 72 the National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code provides the basics on fire alarm systems. Topics include: history of fire alarms and basics of detection, notification and suppression. National Electrical Code requirements will be included , as well as requirements included in the International Building and Life Safety Codes
Clark and Associates can provide custom training for any aspect of Code requirements required. Plan Review, Grounding, Wiring Methods, Health Care Facility and Classified Location rules are commonly requested classes.
We will work with you to provide the training that will be most helpful to you.
This class was very informative and educational. As I am getting ready to take my "Journey-man" License test; after taken this class I feel very confident with the knowledge that i learned from this class to be successful in my journey.
Hello Phil, I was in your masters class that ended in March, I passed the masters test an I appreciate all your help.
I was in your recent journeyman prep class. I just passed the journeyman's test. I scored 83.7%. Thanks for what you taught us.
Copyright 2017. All rights reserved.